1. Administrative remarks were made by Director of Student Engagement Antoine Jordan ’12 concerning his position on-campus and student events.
2. Shoremal will take place on Saturday, Oct. 23 at Martha Washington Square from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. As per the College’s overnight guest policy, no outside guests will be permitted to attend.
3. The FA21 budget report has been completed. Students can review the report via attachment to the email sent by SGA on Oct. 4.
4. The newly elected freshmen Class Officers are as follows: freshmen Stephen Hook as president; Justus Williams as vice president; Noah Gentry as treasurer; and Joseph Bonacci as secretary.
5. Many students had voiced concerns of non-WC residents near the Western Shore dorms, calling for more security around the area. The Office of Student Affairs and Public Safety are currently looking into the issue. If you see a non-WC resident on campus, please report to Public Safety.
6. Printing kiosks have changed the students’ budget from $24 for four years to $10. Further information will be released. Students can add money to kiosks if needed.
7. Stam’s Luncheonette and The Retriever in Chestertown are currently hiring. Flyers with more information are available in Hodson.