1. Junior Senator Jonah Nicholson met with Vice President of Student Affairs Sarah Feyerherm and other administrators to work together to provide “a document of unsafe areas on campus that can focus maintenance efforts.” If you want to help with this, contact Jonah Nicholson at email@example.com.
2. The Spring 2022 budget cycle is kicking off: Budget information meetings are being held on Thursday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Nov. 3. Both meetings will take place in the Norman James Theatre in Smith Hall from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. In order to receive a budget, your club must send a representative (preferably the President or Treasurer) to at least one budget information meeting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your club is unable to send a representative to this meeting so that alternative arrangements can be made.
3. Budgets are due Friday, Nov. 5 by midnight. Check your inbox for more details sent out in an email from the SGA titled, “SP22 Club Budgeting Resources and FAQs.”
4. Freshman and Class of 2025 President Stephen Hook has been appointed as Public Safety Liaison. He will be meeting with Director of Public Safety Pamela Hoffmann weekly. “He plans to start with discussing ways to implement the recommendations contained in last week’s PS Resolution. There will be a Google Form sent out to the campus to create an outlet for all students to submit issues to be brought up in subsequent meetings. Please email or contact Stephen at email@example.com at any time with questions or concerns regarding PS.”
5. The Kappa Sigma Diversity Series event Open Mic Night will be on Nov. 4 at 8 p.m. in the Egg. Additionally, “Real Talk” will take place in the Goose Nest on Nov. 5 at 7 p.m.
6. The submission window for Collegian closes on Nov. 5.
7. The Global Education Office’s International Education Week will take place from Nov. 15 to Nov. 19.
8. The Art of Mapping Meaning exhibit is on display at the Kohl Gallery, reserve a time to visit at calendly.com/kohlgallery/ 9. Zeta Tau Alpha’s annual event Big Man on Campus raised over $3,000 for breast cancer awareness. The sorority thanks everyone who participated and came to the event.