1. Administrative remarks were made by Assistant Dean for Student Achievement and Retention Tricia Biles. She will be overseeing the Department of Intercultural Affairs until a permanent replacement is found. She is also the chair of BERT, which is still active and still the appropriate channel to report bias incidents.
2. The Student Life Committee reviewed suggestions for improvement in the Dining Hall. Students are encouraged to take the survey.
3. Motion to open discussion on approving Film Club as a student interest group was approved. Club members will watch films and discuss them together.
4. WAC Democrats are restarting their biweekly meetings starting the week of Feb. 28. They meet on Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Daly 108 to talk about current events. Location is subject to change.
5. Black Student Union is planning a Met Gala event for March — be on the lookout for more information.
6. Peer SMART is revitalizing and looking for students to get involved. Contact junior Jonah Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or sophomore Jordan Fairchild at email@example.com if you want to get involved. This is a group of peers who support students who are going through a Title IX process.