1. Motion to allocate $25 to the Food Recovery Network was approved. This is for three people to get graduation regalia.
2. Motion to allocate $150 to Pi Mu Epsilon was approved. This is for a speaker event that’s upcoming. This is a yearly event, and the cost goes toward speaker fees.
3. Motion to allocate $1000 to Cleopatra’s Sisters was approved. This is for a club reunion and 30th anniversary celebration. $850 goes toward speaker costs and $150 to “swag bags.”
4. Motion to allocate Mixed Martial Arts Club’s application to become a club was approved. The goal of this club is to teach people how to defend themselves, work out, etc. They already have space and equipment.
5. Motion to allocate Art + Art History SIG’s application to become a club has been approved. They had very good turnout and events last semester when they were an SIG, and they are ready to move into full club status.
6. Public Safety Liaison update: Toll does lock at 10 p.m. and students can only stay until midnight — this was a measure in response to campus safety concerns to lessen liabilities. If there is any change, there will be a campus-wide email. Contact freshman Public Service Liaison and President of the Class of 2025 Stephen Hook at email@example.com or Public Safety Director Pam Hoffmann at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments.
7. Habitat for Humanity is looking for new members. Come build houses and make a ton of friends. Contact senior Melissa DeFrancesco at email@example.com if you are interested in joining. Habitat also has a fundraiser coming up next week: penny wars/change competition between clubs. Look out for the Google Form this week of March 21 to sign up and Habitat will be tabling the week of March 28.
8. Dining Services Committee will be selecting the new vendor soon. Contact freshman Noah Gentry at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments that you want relayed to the group making the decision.