1. Motion to swear in the new Class Officers and new Senators to be sworn in was passed. The new Class Officers and new Senators were sworn in.
2. Motion to open discussion on Constitution and By-Laws Amendment: Adding Cabinet System to the SGA was passed.
3. Motion to amend section C, subsection a, subsection i. and remove the mandate that says, “nominees cannot currently hold a Class Officer position” was passed.
4. Motion to open discussion on allocating $525 for Secretary of Academics was passed. In addition to funding SCE events for the Academic Department, the money goes towards food and posters for thesis presentations. The events are open to the whole campus.
5. Motion to open discussion on deactivating club Men’s Lacrosse was passed. Club Men’s Lacrosse were offered a chance to save the club at the Opportunity Fair, but the club has been inactive for a long time and does not have enough members. There has been no interest in the club in the past year, but the opportunity to become a club will be open for anyone interested in the Fall, and whoever is interested will be able to go through the whole process of becoming a club like everyone else.
6. Motion to open discussion on deactivating club Field Hockey was passed. Same situation as Club Men’s Lacrosse, no interest has been shown in a while, the club has been inactive for a long time.
7. SGA Financial Controller freshman Jack Poleto is open to suggestions about changing the budget guidelines. Drop them off at Poleto’s mailbox or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Please submit your club’s leader list (President, Treasurer, Advisor) via the survey link to which SGA Vice President junior Jonah Nicholson has sent out earlier.
9. The Black Student Union Career Fair will take place on April 30 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Crab dip will be provided.
10. SGA Vice President junior Jonah Nicholson is planning Club Festival. Be on the lookout for that.
11. Zeta Tau Alpha is holding a WAC-ky Carnival on April 30.